Label printer with a wide range of integrated connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, Bluetooth and AirPrint. The large back-lit LCD display enables easy setup and operation.
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity with support for MFi and AirPrint
- Print labels up to 62mm wide from PC, smartphone or tablet. Or print labels stored in memory using the integrated control panel
- Large backlit LCD display for easy set-up and operation
- Print in black and red without needing ink or toner
- Choose from pre-sized labels or Brother’s continuous roll option which allows you to print labels to the size you need up to 1 metre in length
- Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery base for mobile labelling applications
About this product
The QL-820NWB comes with a host of connectivity options meaning you can connect to your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.Alternatively you can use it in standalone mode by selecting and printing labels previously designed and uploaded to the memory, using the integrated backlit LCD display. When used with special rolls, you can print labels that can contain both black and red print without needing any ink, making it ideal for printing labels to highlight important information such as dates and allergen information.With a wide range of label sizes available in both paper and plastic films, the QL-820NWB is suitable for address and shipping labels, visitor ID badges, food preparation and barcode labels as well as indoor signage. And with an integrated cutter and Brother’s unique continuous roll, you can create custom length labels to the exact length required, all from the same roll.
When printing at multiple locations, updating the templates in all printers would normally be a time intensive operation. However the QL-820NWB can automatically connect using FTP to a remote server, and if new templates are found, update these automatically. This helps you save time and money,
and ensures consistent operation at all remote sites. All this directly from the printer via the internet, without needing a PC connection.